Dr Simone Gold

Dr Simone Gold's address at Crown Heights Event on 2/16/21:

 

Dr Simone Gold is a board-certified emergency physician, founder of American Front Line Doctors, and author of the best-selling book “I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture.” She graduated from Chicago Medical School before attending Stanford University Law School to earn her Juris Doctorate degree. Dr. Gold worked in Washington, D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee.

Dr. Gold is America’s leading voice of common sense and scientific clarity in the fight against COVID-19.

.


Comments

  1. Every time I hear Dr. Gold speak, I'm impressed all over again. I appreciate her ability to explain complex medical and medico-legal topics in ways that are precisely accurate but still understandable. She covers a wide range of topics, in good depth, very efficiently. I imagine these communication abilities reflect her legal talent, training, and experience...She's a powerful speaker and I'm grateful to have her "fighting on my side."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying ' Hydroxychloroquine' is misleading. 'Hydroxychloroquine & Zinc ONLY in the first five days of onset of symptoms.
    After this it's power waines.
    Ivermectin is superior, possibly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment